C-Notes are a series of posts that we are launching in the beginning of September. The purpose is to provide smaller pieces of conservation tidbits, “notes” that are important to bird conservation. C-Notes are derived from a wide array of sources: magazines (new and old), conservation organizations, press releases, blogs, and our own personal contacts local and elsewhere.
- C-Notes #1 – Kenyan Conservation, A New Bird, and Help for a Wren
- C-Notes #2 – Lost Scenes, eBird and Wintering Thrushes
- C-Notes #3 – Illinois Land Acquisitions and Awards
- C-Notes #4 – American Woodcock Conservation, Wetland Restoration and Another Young Birder
- C-Notes #5 – Birdwatchradio Number 9, A Georgia Festival and Picking It Up!
- C-Notes #6 – Birdwire, Bird News Network, and Round Robin
- C-Notes #7 – Coffee and Green Gifts
- C-Notes #8 – YouTube, Western Bluebirds and NMBCA
- C-Notes #9 – Restoring the Everglades and South American Grasslands
13 thoughts on “C-Notes: Bird Conservation Notes”