Bird Photography Weekly #2 matched the first week with 10 submissions and 10 species. (A late entry to week one technically accounted for the 11th species for that week).
- Magnificent Frigatebird
- Northern Bobwhite
- Canada Goose
- Bald Eagle
- Rose-breasted Grosbeak
- Black-capped Chickadee
- Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
- Eastern Wood-Pewee
Help us top 10 species!!
What better way to promote birds and bird conservation than by featuring a cornucopia of wonderful bird photos? Thus, we encourage you to join the weekly excitement of Bird Photography Weekly.
How to be a part of Bird Photography Weekly:
- Each week submit a link to your post featuring a single bird species
- Link back to that week’s Bird Photography Weekly post
- You can post your link starting Monday of that week until 23:59 central time on Saturday
- Your link will remain on our site, forever promoting the beauty of birds
- The goal is to have a ton of participation and try to get a large number of different species each week
- Help spread the word and extend your thoughts by commenting